Here at OMC Technologies we are constantly looking for the best talent. Join our team of highly skilled personnel across our offices in Ireland and the UK.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Metal Fabricators/Site Fitters – Dublin Base
OMC Technologies DAC are looking to recruit experienced metal fabricators in stainless and mild-steel fabrication and/or site fitters who would be working on Dublin based sites.
This role will involve:
- Working as part of a team;
- Following instructions issued to you by your supervisor;
- Ensuring that safety standards are always met;
- Reading and understanding drawings;
- Positioning and fitting parts to weld;
- Completion of other tasks as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Our metal fabricators/fitters are tasked to deliver high end projects for some of Ireland’s premier construction projects and as such require a high level of attention to detail, an ability to problem solve and work under time constraints with minimum supervision.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Successfully completed their SOLAS/ FAS metal fabrication apprenticeship
- Several years’ experience in the metal fabrication/site installation industry;
- A current safe pass card;
- A current manual handling training certificate.
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Reliably commute to sites around/in Dublin City Centre.
Work Location:Dublin based sites.
Reference ID on email: Dublin – Metal Fabricator/Site Fitter