Reporting to the clean-room division manager, the project engineer will be required to meet project/client deliverables and service client sites ensuring client needs and expectations are both met and exceeded. While based at our headquarters in Limerick, the role will involve visiting client sites around the country, managing new projects to completion and maintaining current projects.
This role will suit a graduate engineer looking to gain experience working with highly regulated organisations in the pharmaceutical, food, electronics and similar manufacturing industries.
This is a full-time permanent position subject to successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Supporting the clean-room division manager in the generation of a project description, identification of client needs and initial pricing schedule;
- Liaison with client representatives on an ongoing basis throughout the project and beyond;
- Attendance at client/site meetings as required throughout the project;
- Liaison with OMC’s design department regarding the production of drawings;
- Coordination with the clean-room workshop;
- Ensuring all quality, environmental and health and safety requirements related to the product are met;
- Maintaining accurate project schedules and costings and updating /reporting these as required by the client and/or division manager
Engineering or technical proficiency with some construction and project management experience would be an advantage but full training will be given to the successful candidate.
A full clean driving license will be required for this position.
Salary is flexible and will be commensurate with the level of experience of the successful candidate.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org