Role: Graduate Engineer Cleanroom Division
Reporting to the Cleanroom Division Manager, the graduate engineer will be required to meet project/client deliverables and service client sites ensuring client needs and expectations are both met and exceeded. While based at our headquarters in Limerick, the role will involve visiting client sites around the country, managing new projects to completion and maintaining current projects.
The role would suit a graduate engineer looking to gain experience working with highly regulated organisations in the pharmaceutical, foods, electronics and similar manufacturing industries.
This is a full-time permanent position subject to successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Project management of new projects ensuring client requirements are met and delivered including but not limited to:
- Supporting the Division Manager in the generation of a project description, identification of client needs and initial pricing schedule;
- Liaison with client representatives on an ongoing basis throughout the project;
- Attendance at client/site meetings as required throughout the project;
- Liaison with the design department regarding the production of drawings;
- Coordinating with the cleanroom workshop;
- Ensuring all quality, environmental and H&S requirements related to the product are met;
- Maintaining accurate project schedules and costings and updating/reporting these as required by the client and/or division manager.
- Maintenance of current client requirements including identification of new business leads/opportunities;
- Visiting client site(s) on a regular basis;
- Clear communication of client requirements and/or issues back to the division manager;
- Provide guidance to workshop personnel in relation to ongoing projects including coordination of cleanroom workshop activities as necessary;
- Produce and manage production documentation as necessary including full traceability of materials to finished product;
- Inform and assist division manager on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project, where required;
- Comply with company policy on matters of confidentiality and disclosure of information;
- Promote and display good work practices in relation to H&S;
- Comply with other reasonable requests from senior management;
- Engineering experience / technical proficiency would be an advantage.
- Construction industry experience would be an advantage.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Graduate engineering qualification.
- Full clean driving licence.
Full in-house training will be given to the successful candidate
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Highly computer literate;
- Strong inter-personnel skills;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Technical aptitude including an ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
Salary is flexible and will be commensurate with the level of experience of the successful candidate.